Monday, July 6, 2009

A warm welcome to my blog, and a cure for you.

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, my name is Michael and I will be your personal guide to help you with your acne problems.

When our world thinks of acne, they think of someones face full of acne. A outbreak of red or inflamed pores on hers or his face. Well that is a common form of acne but is not the only type that many people experience. I made this blog to help and inform many people about the many types of acne as well as to help control it and cure it.

I have cured my acne when I finished off my early twenties and I want to help the many people that struggle with it daily, to leaving your home trying to cover up or even going as far as popping them. I want everyone to learn and take a step above what is seen today on helping get rid of the normal rashes that grow on your face.

Thank you for reading my introductory post, and I hope to help the many of you who read my blog.

Cheers

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger